Oklahoma Social Security Income Lawyer
It can be very overwhelming to try and file an Oklahoma Social Security Disability Income claim. There is so much to navigate that it can become quite confusing. As if living with a disability in the first place isn’t hard enough. You already lose the ability to work and take care of your family, now you have to prepare legal documents. And even after you go through all of this, the Social Security Administration can still deny your claim. But that does not have to mean the end of your case. There is still more we can do to get things on track.
Filing An Appeal
This is not something you want to go through only to be hit with another denial. So getting all of your information and documents in order a head of time will be a big help. Some documents you might want to get together ahead of time would be
- All contact information including name, address, social security number, and phone number
- The name, address, and phone number of your representative
- The date that the SSA denied your claim
- All contact information of a family member who knows about the disability you are dealing with
- Your current medications, why you take those medications, the side effects of those medications, and the doctor that prescribed them
- Any information regarding changes in your daily routines
- Medical records that help obtain important information
- Any other medical documentation that you may not have listed in your initial claim
All of these things will help you win your appeal. You can file your appeal online however, it is a lengthy process. By making sure you put all of this together, you may be able to speed things up.
You Are Not Alone
While this is something that you can do on your own, you do not have to. Having the right Oklahoma Social Security Income lawyer on your side as an advocate can help. Call our offices today to begin working on your claim.