Tulsa Medical Malpractice Attorney
Doctor Mistake Lawyer Serving Injured People Across Oklahoma
Physicians are human. They make mistakes. Unfortunately, medical errors all too frequently have terrible consequences. Crippling injuries and death can result from physician error.
The kinds of medical mistakes that can cause injury to a patient include the following:
- Failure to diagnose and treat Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack)
- Failure to diagnose and treat stroke
- Failure to diagnose and treat infection
- Negligent surgery on cervical spine disks (i.e., anterior cervical diskectomy with fusion)
- Negligent surgery on lumbar spine (i.e., lumbar diskectomy with fusion)
- Medication mismanagement
- Failure to diagnose and respond to fetal distress during labor and delivery
- Mismanagement of forceps during labor and delivery
- Failure to respond appropriately to shoulder dystocia during labor and delivery
- Failure to diagnose and treat infection in the newborn in the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit)
- Failure to respond to abnormal laboratory and other diagnostic reports
- Failure to timely respond to a medical emergency
- Failure to diagnose and treat breast cancer and cancer of other organs
- Negligently performed laparoscopic cholecystectomy (“Lap Choly”)
- Negligently performed cardiovascular surgery (i.e. carotid endartectomy)
- Negligently performed bariatric surgery (i.e. Roux-en-y)
Helping People Overcome Obstacles to Recover Fair Compensation
Richard Shallcross has been representing injured patients and their families for more than 20 years in the Courts of Oklahoma and Arkansas in support of their quest for Justice. Richard Shallcross is an experienced trial advocate, and is recognized as a “Diplomate of Trial Advocacy” by the National College of Advocacy. Richard Shallcross is an experienced medical malpractice attorney, having represented hundreds of patients in medical negligence claims. Richard Shallcross possesses the experience and resources that are required to thoroughly prepare your case for trial, to include identifying and hiring the most qualified and honest medical expert witnesses; interviewing and deposing treating physicians; case investigation; and trial presentation.
When Richard A. Shallcross & Associates accept your family’s case, this legal representation is usually requested by the family to be performed pursuant to a “contingency” attorney fee contract – the contingency being that there is no attorney fee unless and until the patient and his family have been paid, and then it is a percentage of that which can be recovered for the patient, or for the patient’s account. That is, there is no fee until the defendant pays money to the patient.
Contact a Tulsa Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Your initial consultation is free. You honor us by allowing us to review your medical negligence claim for merit. Please call us today 918-592-1645 to set up your free consultation.