Tulsa Birth Injury Lawyer
Cerebral Palsy Lawyer Representing Children Injured by Medical Negligence
The birth of a child is supposed to be a joyous, momentous event. Expecting parents rely on obstetricians, nurses, and other medical professionals to make proper use of the medical technology at hand and to make appropriate decisions.
Occasionally, this does not happen.
Obstetric or neonatal negligence can change the course of a child’s life forever. Some of the more common medical errors that occur in the labor and delivery room or in the neonatal intensive care unit are these:
- Failure to recognize and respond to fetal distress
- Misuse of prostaglandins and Pitocin to hasten labor, which causes hyperstimulation
- Failure to diagnose and treat preeclampsia
- Failure to accurately record fetal heart beat and maternal contractions, or the failure to respond timely to abnormal fetal monitoring telemetry
- Failure to diagnose and treat maternal and neonate infection
- Failure to timely perform caesarian section where such is clinically indicated
- Failure to recognize and respond to fetal shoulder dystocia
Tulsa Birth Injury Lawyer Richard Shallcross has been representing injured mothers and infants for more than 10 years. He has the experience, knowledge, and resources that enable him to accurately evaluate your family’s claim; employ qualified and honest experts; and try your family’s claim to Jury in your quest to seek full Justice for your family’s all-together preventable misfortune.
If we accept your family’s birth injury claim, you can retain our service pursuant to a contingency attorney fee contract – the contingency being that there is no fee unless and until we recover money for you and your child and your creditors, from those who are responsible for your family’s injury or death.
From our offices in Tulsa, our entire staff is dedicated to obtaining Justice for people like you. If a birth injury has changed your family forever, it is important to make sure you do everything to protect your rights and prepare for the challenges of tomorrow.
Call 918-592-1645 today for a free initial consultation. In most medical malpractice cases, our law firm will forward all costs associated with preparing the claim and will not charge attorneys fees unless we are successful in your case.